I love a beautiful week and I adore a bright week full of lovely delights.
Paint those nails a pretty colour to brighten up August here in Winter
or to keep Summer over there zingy.
Bake or buy your favourite piece of cake and have a peaceful moment of indulging - with a magazine, great book or a beautiful friend find the time this week to be with cake - soul nourishment.
Wear or buy a pair of gorgeous pyjamas cause life is far to short to not feel beautiful
between the sheets at night or during the day for those stay in your pj's days.
Have a gorgeous new week gorgeous one.
And now too:
A sneak peek into my days:
1. I love beautiful flowers to make my day gorgeous - beautiful.
2. I love and am addicted to vanilla ice-cream with chopped up dark Lindt chocolate and salt sprinkled over.
3. I love a good frumpy day - no expectations, casual dozing off, just being as you are.
4. I love cute pyjamas.
5. I do not love guinea pigs like my daughters but they are cute.
6. I love showing off you guys - the beautiful. My fave reads for August that will introduce you to lovely new blogs and the gorgeous women behind them. It's a magazine. Just click on what you want to read and go right there. You can also join the link in by adding your favourite post that you want others to read this August, it can be anything - food, crafts, kids activities, beauty, chatting...and more - share away click here to join.
Linking in with the beautiful Em's over at The Beetle Shack