1. Some yummy dinosaur cookies for arvo tea. The bakery down the road is doing my head in with yumminess - or should I say my hips!
2. My fave words of the week that I swoon over and am inspired by. I love posting beautiful words to instagram for all us girls. Feel free to follow along with me, I would love us to inspire each other.
3. Sick! My little, usually very active and bright girl sleeping in the day, with a flu (she never sleeps in the day - since 18 months old. YES I KNOW, it was a shock to the system back then - I think I'm still in shock). If you knew her you would know this means she is sick.
4. A vintage yellow button up blouse with cute bow that I was wearing on Day 22 for Fox In Flats #FABruary style challenge.
5. Spice scented candle reminding me that autumn is on it's way.
6. Spotted over at Shoppe Girls - 100 ways to be elegant. My fave is number 100. Have a read here. (Image from Shoppe Girls.)
7. Cubby house fun.
8. Blue sky and white clouds for a minute before the next lot of Queensland rain pour down will arrive. Stay safe my loves if you are in the rain zone these next few days.
Have a gorgeous new week beautiful as Monday is soon to be upon us.
I can't wait to see what your week fills with.